[AI] IRCTC became inaccessible

bhawani shankar verma bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 02:51:17 EDT 2018

no sir, The user ID and password field is not accessible with jaws. somehow
you can manage to login. after login selection of station, quota, etc are
not accessible. before login the selection of above are not accessible.
Regular and advance user can manage it with trial and error. There is some
overlaying graphics on their page which hide the login field. After long
cummunication However, they have now fixed  the error of OTP. Also now you
can book concession ticket through IRCTC with escort if the escort is a
senior citizen. previously it was not possible.
secondly, their enquiry website, www.indianrail.gov.in has now become
inaccessible. they have put graphical captcha on each enquiry.