[AI] shaving independently

Vatsal Shah vatsal2401 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 06:12:49 EDT 2018

Halo, I  am vatsal shah from baroda.i  would like to suggest
something.please try it once.i  am sure you will be very happy.gillete brand
has launched new kind of razor which can also be operated by inserting
pencil cells or batteries apart of using it manually.i  have been using
similar kind of razor for about 1  or 2  years.moreover, another benefit is
that for visually impaired people, in this new razor, blade lasts for
atleast one month or even longer.gillete 3  blades Indian razor is also
good.it is very convenient.i  am sure you will surely be benefitted if you
use this latest technology razor.if your hair is hard, use shaving cream and
shaving brush to make hair soft before doing shaving.always use hot water to
do shaving.you will not have pain.always do shaving two to three times
lightly without applying force.