[AI] YouTube link of radioudaan badalta daur NAB INDIA election

Srinivasu Chakravarthula lists at srinivasu.org
Mon Sep 3 04:05:47 EDT 2018

Thank you for doing this show. Unfortunately, I have to agree with most of
comments by Dr. Rakesh Jain. Even when I sent them an email asking
information about contesting, there was no response.

Regards,

Srinivasu Chakravarthula - Twitter: http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu/
Website: http://www.srinivasu.org | http://serveominclusion.com

Let's create an inclusive web!

Lead Accessibility Consultant, Informatica