[AI] Requirement of online teacher for learning computer

Kotian, H P hpkotian at rbi.org.in
Thu Aug 30 00:33:41 EDT 2018

All
Find below a post which failed to get on the list.
Regards
Harish

Quoting:
Friends I got the below message from a visually impaired person. Please do reach out to him as soon as possible!

Message I got:

respected mam

My  name is vikas gupta. i  want to learn computer so i  request you kindly guide me in getting the true instructor who can teach me computer online for my examination purpose as soon  as posible.

thanking you
your sincerely

--
vikas gupta
mobile no: 7503616008

E mail id:

vikasgupta1995 at gmail.com

Please do help.

Warmly

Preeti
Preeti Monga - Chief Executive Officer

Inspiring INCLUSION! Fostering DIGNITY!

Mobile : 91 9871701646
Landline : 011 22781446
E-mail : preeti.monga at silver-linings.org
Website : www.silver-linings.org
Our Services: Recruitment, Trainings- Unique Motivation Programmes, Diversity & Inclusion, POSH.

Your Choice to partner with us contributes towards quality Education & Empowerment of Visually Impaired Girls, and providing them with secure Hostel facility at SHIKSHA (A CSR Initiative of Silver Linings)

Caution: The Reserve Bank of India never sends mails, SMSs or makes calls asking for personal information such as your bank account details, passwords, etc. It never keeps or offers funds to anyone. Please do not respond in any manner to such offers, however official or attractive they may look.

Notice: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this email by error, please notify us by return e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The Reserve Bank of India accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.