[AI] problem in facing registeration of korzweil and Need ms office 10

Vikas Gupta vikasgupta1995 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:53:31 EDT 2018

hai friends

i  am fine and hop all will be fine. i  am facing problem in
registering korzweil on my window 10. kindly guide me how to register
this product. it is giving error while registering product. kindly
guide me in registering korzweil so i  can use this product without
any problem. I  can not discuss the error through mail so i  request
you kindly contact me or give me your phone number through which i
can contact to you. and other one i  need M.S. office 2010 kindly send
me link to download the software.

thanking you
your sincerely
--