[AI] Aftershokz wired headphones recommendation please...

Dipendra Manocha dipendra.lists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 21:26:53 EDT 2018

I bought my wired aftershocks 3 years ago in 50 USD. They are working well and I use them for my all the conference calls.

I do not need to take volume to maximum to listen. However, I am not in noisy places specially when taking conference calls.

Since this is three years old, I am not sure if something has improved on noise being  reduced for people around. As of now, my headphone does release  bit of sound but that is  very week for even a person sitting next to you.

Certainly  a good option for long period of use in Indian conditions.

Thanks
Dipendra

Thanks
Dipendra