[AI] Has anyone been able to get a bajaj finserv card in mumbai or anywhere else?

john clayton nishantrana3 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 10:38:56 EDT 2018

Hello there karthik ,
 Thank you for the reply.
 I am aware of the bajaj/ hdfc and tata capital reps at most najor stores
or showrooms.
 However don't they require for you to have a check canceled but signed?
 Its the signature requirements that end up tripping me every time.
 and I suppose my cibil score is likely to be 0 as I don't have a credit
card yet or a loan, so I suppose a credit card is what I need to work on
first, before I atempt these.

Suppose I need to go and research a good credit card which preferably
doesn't have a requirement of signs and the like, but lets see.
 There maybe a very slight possibility what with online paperless processes
introduced for creditcards, bank account and so on, but lets see how it
pans out. :)

--
***
“The most important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle. The