[AI] Query about alexa and google home

Ketan Kothari muktaketan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 02:29:52 EDT 2018

Rajesh,

I have both of them and there are no controls for bass etc.  but the
sound quality of Amazon echoe is good.   Please don't compare it with
professional speakers.  Their USP is not the sound quality for AI.  If
you have specific queries please ask.  I have used both.   If you ask
me I would advise Alexa rather than google home in India for Alexa can
also play Indian radio and BBC Hindi etc.

Ketan

--
Ketan Kothari
Phone: [r] 24223281,