[AI] library membership

Aman Preet Singh aps32200 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 01:43:10 EDT 2018

Dear Sajid Shaikh! Don't worry! You have registered just now on sugamya
pustakalaya now they have provided you email user id and password just it's
a temporary one time password. Just login with that user id and password
you can change your password and its compulsory also. you have to change
your password but you cannot change your user ID number or MnumEric number
because it's given by library. Please note that do not delete or loss that
ID because that user ID will help you for signing in on it's website. Best
regards Aman mobile 9464016949