[AI] a good call recorder app for iPhone please...

Dr. B. S. M. Kumar drbsmkumar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 02:21:05 EDT 2018

Hi Rishi,
There is no call recorder available with iPhone. This is due to the strict
security policy of Apple inc. Hence, you can not have any compatible call
recorder.
Kind regards,

Prof. B.S.M. Kumar, M.Sc., M.Tech., PhD.
Director (Industry and Education Relationship), Project Starfish
Email: kumar.bsm at pstarfish.org
Linkedin: https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-kumar-bsm-39887864
Twitter: @BSMKumar1
Cell: +91-9840139849
Skype: bsm.kumar

www.pstarfish.org

"An integrated opportunity and employment platform for the blind and A
shared service for business and start-ups"