[AI] Subscription for a Youtube Channel.

Aman Preet Singh aps32200 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 03:16:34 EDT 2018

Could you please send again the YouTube link of this YouTube channel?
Because when you sent previously I understand that there is only Bengali
magazine available on this channel so I had deleted your Link from my
mobile phone because I do not know Bengali language. but now you are
telling that there is Hindi and English magazines also available so I would
like get this YouTube channel again. if possible please send also your
official website link because I want to explore your website. One thing I
want to ask from you that do you publish Braille magazines also in Hindi or
English? With kind regards Aman. cell number 9878939098.