[AI] Sreedhariyam treatment

Vatsal Shah vatsal2401 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 00:29:30 EDT 2018

Hi, I  am vatsal shah from baroda, gujrat.i  lost my eyesight due to viral
fever in 1998 when I  entered tenth standard.i  have taken treatment twice
at shridhariyam centre at cochin or exactly kutthakulam if I  vaguely
remember.i  have around 5  percent partial vision.i it depends on what kind
of vision loss you have.some are fortunate to get some vision.

I  don't have contact number  currently.will ask my father if he
has.sorry.you can ask my parents for further information.

Even one of my relatives son underwent treatment from this centre but no
result.

This centre of shridhariyam is around two hours drive from cochin.i  am not
sure.my parents accompany me so I  vaguely remember.i  had undergone
treatments like mini tarpanam, shirodhara.no result or success in increase
of vision or my eyesight but its worth.treatment can have different effect
on you.must give it try.my parents have not left any treatment or remedy
unexplored.my vision or eyesight problem is because of optic nerves.they
have dried out due to viral fever.vision centre has been damaged.do take
your reports to this centre to show to doctor. don't have contact number but
can share my experience.many people visit this centre from all over world.