[AI] Indian language books on Amazon Kindle

Viraj Kafle vkafle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 23:20:22 EDT 2018

Hello,

I've been accessing a hindi kindle book on IOS device without any problem. However when I tried to access the same book in a PC in which NVDA with vocalizer is installed, The same book is not being read out. Only punctuations are being announced and there's no screenreader feedback when cursor is moved around the rest of the text.

What could be the reason?

Regards.

Viraj