[AI] board Game for the blind

Aman Preet Singh aps32200 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 05:24:23 EDT 2018

Hello! You may also contact NIVH Dehradun for purchasing games for the
blinds. They have many games such as chess board, playing cards, puzzle
games, Ludo board game, snake and Ladders board game etc. you may find
their contact number or Email address from the following website:
http://www.nivh.gov.in.
With kind regards Aman. 9878939098