[AI] board Game for the blind

Planet Abled travel at planetabled.com
Wed Jul 18 03:55:29 EDT 2018

In India, there is a manufacturer in Dehradun but they only sell in bulk
with minimum 5 pieces for each game. The quality is okay okay. Games like
Ludo, Snakes and Ladders, playing cards and Chess can be sourced.

I have a few games but I got them from other countries because of lack of
single piece availability and good quality.

You can contact Mr. S.D. Sharma at - advanceenggworks at yahoo.co.in or
advanceenggworkss at gmail.com for more details.

Best Regards,
Neha

Thanks & Regards,
Team Planet Abled
+91 9910042281
​
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/planetabled> | Instagram
<http://instagram.com/planetabled>
Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>
<https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Reviews-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVIEWS>

www.PlanetAbled.com <http://www.planetabled.com/>

​
# Selected as one of the best Practices of 2018 by Zero Project at United
Nations Vienna.​
# India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by Outlook Traveller and World
Travel Market, London - Best Innovation in Travel & Overall Winner
# NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award for the year 2016
# Listen to what our travellers say here <https://youtu.be/EwyScPoOsR8>
# Check out the amazing Rafting Tour video here
<https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.