[AI] Tutorial on alignment in Excel for printing

Vamshi. G gvamshiai at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 23:08:46 EDT 2018

Dear friends,

While I am comfortable at many functions in Excel as a part of my
office job, alignment for printing is something for which I depend on
others.   I work with excel sheets with hundreds of rows and tens of
columns.  I want to learn how to align the text in columns for
printing,  When to choose portright or landmark paper, and printing
multiple pages.  Is it possible to have the first row of the first
page as the  heading in every subsequent page?  I would be happy to
have some learning tutorial on this subject.

--
G. Vamshi
Mobile: +91 9949349497

WWW.VIBEWA.ORG