[AI] FIX : IndianRail on the internet - issues

bhawani shankar verma bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 21:25:53 EDT 2018

yes many times, remain same.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaishnavi Jayakumar
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2018 10:03 PM
To: Access Forum
Cc: Mukesh Sharma Access Delhi
Subject: Re: [AI] FIX : IndianRail on the internet - issues

Dear Vinod / BS Verma,

This whole email was regarding the login process! Have you checked this
over the last 24 hours?

Again, I do not know the tech behind this, Mukesh Sharma can best clarify
these doubts.

If the issues I'd mentioned in the email are still preventing IRCTC desktop
login using a screen reader then do let us know so it can be addressed.
Vinod, have not seen the mobile app, let's address that next stage?
Re: [AI] FIX : IndianRail on the internet - issues
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=accessindia@accessindia.org.in&q=subject:%22Re%5C%3A+%5C%5BAI%5C%5D+FIX+%5C%3A+IndianRail+on+the+internet+%5C-+issues%22&o=newest>

Vinod Benjamin
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=accessindia@accessindia.org.in&q=from:%22Vinod+Benjamin%22>
Mon, 09 Jul 2018 04:42:01 -0700
<https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=accessindia@accessindia.org.in&q=date:20180709>

Dear Vishnavi,

Thanks for that eloberate mail on IRCTC accessibility ,
really Appreciate it ,
it would be great the Login page is also addressed, have tried to
access the portel with  loging in by the sighted help still nothing is
accessible.

in Androyd version : it would be great if they could make the captcha
to be an OTP or accessible Captcha that would be effective at least.
all the other interphases are accessible in Androyd version, at least
to my knowledge ,
the only catch in the APK is tapping some were to login the IRCTC APK.
Regards,
Vinod Benjamin.

Search for old postings at:

To unsubscribe send a message to