[AI] BrailleMe

john clayton nishantrana3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 04:53:23 EDT 2018

Nirmal,
 I understand your and others worrys, but so far Innovision has not shown
themselvs to be buy and forget kind of company, so I would at least suggest
try it before you dish em.
 They have already come up with a brailleme version 2 to address issue the
first brailleme had. and they do tend to take user feedback under
consideration like I said so these are all good things.
 However only if some of you have had good/ bad experiences after owning
the device only then we can judge whether or not the after sale services
and warranty etc is good or not.

and I say choice is always a good thing, be it Iphone vs android, the
brailleme vs the orbit.
A year or so ago we did not have a single braille display that an average
person could aford, not in india anyway, and now we have 2. something to
feel happy about, eh?

Cheers and have a good day.
P.S. Srinivasus idea sounds good, look at bymyeyes special asisstence
service.