[AI] request for reliance Drishti contact number

Aman Preet Singh aps32200 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 02:08:45 EDT 2018

Hi! Reliance Drishti is only available in Hindi, it's not available in
English. if you would like to read English magazines you may go for braille
digest, (which is published by all India confederation of the blind Delhi),
you can also go for braille Chronicle (which is published by National
Institute for the empowerment of persons with visual disabilities,
dehradun), you can also go for insite a quarterly magazeen, (which is
published by Mitra Jyothi) in Bangalore and you may also subscribe white
print a monthly magazine )which is published by National Association for
the blind India Mumbai). for subscription of white print magazine please
contact on upasana at whiteprint.in, or call at +91 9920400580. Thanks and
regards: Aman Preet Singh. Mobile no: 9878939098.