[AI] Orbit Reader 20

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Mon Jul 2 00:28:34 EDT 2018

This is an exciting development. Braille is very useful and handi from reading on the go perspective.

Just a question: how much durability these dots generated through pins would have as oppose to the dots generated through either bubbles or magnet? And which is better from longetivity perspective?

Regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone