[AI] Learning Braille in Delhi

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj10038 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 10:38:41 EDT 2018

Hi Everyone,

I am really keen to acquire greater proficiency in reading Braille. While I have a basic understanding of how Braille works, I need to learn a great deal to get to a point where Braille acquires some practical utility for me.

I was wondering if any Braille user in Delhi would be willing to help me in this endeavour. I'd ideally like to meet them on weekends and occasionally on weekdays at a mutually convenient time. Please let me know if this would be feasible for anyone here.

Best,
Rahul

Sent from my iPhone