[AI] Scribe guidelines

bhawani shankar verma bsvermadurg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 06:40:50 EDT 2018

the qualification of the scribe should be one standard less what the post
requires not the qualification of candidate. if a clerk exam requires
minimum 12th pass then the scribe should be at 11th standard. no matter the
education of candidate whether is PHD or 12th. this means a PHD qualified
candidate can bring 11th pass person for scribe. only the regular students
or studying candidates should be allowed as scribe.