[AI] IRCTC new website, looking confusing, any clue?

Faizal K A faizal.unique at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 08:43:06 EDT 2018

Even I too found the same problem. Its new lay out not allowing me to
book ticket. Then later I tried with NVDA. Here after log in button as
usual it asked my user name and password to enter. after doing that
while checking the OTP option OTP is not at all coming. I tried
several time. But no luck. Anyone has any suggestion?

--
"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that
happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward
faizalka at experienceace.com
faisal.vaduthala at gmail.com
Faizal.unique at gmail.com