[AI] Please guide, Should I buy iPhone 8 plus or Blackberry Key2?

Mohib Anwar Rafay mohibrafel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 04:37:52 EDT 2018

Go for iPhone if you want simplicity and intuitiveness. There are
learning curves in android, blackberry keyone is not that much fast as
used to be nokia phone in typing. You may likely face few difficulties
while typing even, as the phone is larger than nokia qwert, difficult
to type with one hand, keys are not easily distinguishable from one
another, and same will be in key2 despite it would have 25% larger
keys than key1.
You wont be able to type as fast as you do on nokia phone either on
blackberry or iPhone. I have been user of all three platforms for
years, found nokia much much faster in typing. presently using key1
and iPhone simultaneously.

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765