[AI] Inaccessiblity of Union Bank's internet banking log in

Kanchan Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 02:55:44 EDT 2018

Shocking! Since this was the only bank that we could rely upon for 100%
accessibility in certain facilities.
There are many users. Please would you all confirm Deepak's statement.

Now the time has come for monitoring the implementation.
If Deepak's statement is fully defendable then lets go for it-here is a good
campaign.
Kanchan