[AI] Request for information About Accessible Flight Booking Sight

jyothish m jyothish.m43 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 08:45:34 EDT 2018


 Hello Arup,

If you need any travel related help regarding flight , hotel, bus, Tour
packages you can contact me directly,as I am running Travel agency.

Regards,
Jyothish Mohanan
Travelcation Holidays
Mobile - +918169040664/9833377673


On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 3:32 PM jyothish m <jyothish.m43 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Arup,
>
> If you need any travel related help regarding flight , hotel, bus, Tour
> packages you can contact me directly,as I am running Travel agency.
>
> Regards,
> Jyothish Mohanan
> Travelcation Holidays
> Mobile - +918169040664/9833377673
>
>
> On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 1:29 PM Amar Jain <amarjain at amarjain.com> wrote:
>
>> No magic mantra for that. At times Jaws cursor works, at times switching
>> off virtual cursor by Insert Z and pressing enter works (remember to turn
>> buffer on), and last but not least, take sighted assistance if these don’t
>> work.
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> > On 13-Jun-2018, at 11:37 AM, Arup Chakraborty <arupc1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > I find selecting the departure and return date very difficult. This is
>> > same with web sights and Mobile Apps.
>> > Arup
>> >
>> >> On 6/12/18, Ajay Minocha <ajayminocha2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> >> George sir,
>> >>
>> >> I use all of them without any issue on my android phone. Not sure
>> >> about IOS though.
>> >>
>> >>> On 12/06/2018, George Abraham <george at eyeway.org> wrote:
>> >>> Ajay,
>> >>>
>> >>> Are all these apps accessible?
>> >>>
>> >>> George
>> >>>
>> >>> -----Original Message-----
>> >>> From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On
>> >>> Behalf
>> >>> Of Ajay Minocha
>> >>> Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:39 AM
>> >>> To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
>> concerning
>> >>> the disabled.
>> >>> Subject: Re: [AI] Request for information About Accessible Flight
>> Booking
>> >>> Sight
>> >>>
>> >>> Hi Arup,
>> >>>
>> >>> I'll recommend using mobile apps instead of the websites.
>> >>>
>> >>> I use an android and I use MakeMyTrip, Goibibo, Yatra, EaseMyTrip
>> >>> depending
>> >>> on the offers <Smiles>
>> >>>
>> >>> Do reach out if you need any help.
>> >>>
>> >>> Cheers,
>> >>> Ajay
>> >>>
>> >>>> On 12/06/2018, Planet Abled <travel at planetabled.com> wrote:
>> >>>> Hi Arup,
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Just to add to Amar, Expedia claimed in media few months back that it
>> >>>> is the first website to be completely accessible for people with
>> >>>> visual impairments. Not sure if it was only for the US version or
>> >>>> across countries. I have not checked it myself but you can try.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Trust that helps.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Best Regards,
>> >>>> Neha
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Thanks & Regards,
>> >>>> Team Planet Abled
>> >>>> +91 9910042281
>> >>>> ​
>> >>>> Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/planetabled> | Twitter
>> >>>> <http://www.twitter.com/planetabled> | Instagram
>> >>>> <http://instagram.com/planetabled>
>> >>>> Youtube <https://goo.gl/yCCmHb>  |  Tripadviso
>> >>>> <
>> https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Review
>> >>>>
>> s-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVI
>> >>>> EWS>
>> >>>> r
>> >>>> <
>> https://www.tripadvisor.in/Attraction_Review-g304551-d10325921-Review
>> >>>>
>> s-Planet_Abled-New_Delhi_National_Capital_Territory_of_Delhi.html#REVI
>> >>>> EWS>
>> >>>>
>> >>>> www.PlanetAbled.com <http://www.planetabled.com/>
>> >>>>
>> >>>> ​
>> >>>> # Selected as one of the best Practices of 2018 by Zero Project at
>> >>>> United Nations Vienna.​ # India Responsible Tourism Award 2016 by
>> >>>> Outlook Traveller and World Travel Market, London - Best Innovation
>> in
>> >>>> Travel & Overall Winner # NCPEDP - Mphasis Universal Design Award for
>> >>>> the year 2016 # Listen to what our travellers say here
>> >>>> <https://youtu.be/EwyScPoOsR8> # Check out the amazing Rafting Tour
>> >>>> video here <https://youtu.be/USBmihdG4tc>.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 10:28 AM, Amar Jain <amarjain at amarjain.com>
>> >>>> wrote:
>> >>>>
>> >>>>> Hi Arup- while there is no major player’s site which is truly
>> >>>>> accessible, but Cleartrip is easy to play with, then Yatra and Make
>> >>>>> My Trip. From Airlines perspective on the domestic front, between
>> >>>>> Indigo and Jet, Jet is pretty good to use.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Sent from my iPhone
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>> On 12-Jun-2018, at 8:18 AM, Arup Chakraborty <arupc1 at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Dear Acceisindia friends,
>> >>>>>> I am
>> >>>>>> looking for accessible flight booking sight. Please help me by
>> >>>>>> sharing your knowledge on this subject.
>> >>>>>> Arup Chakraborty
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Search for old postings at:
>> >>>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> >>>>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> >>>>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
>> >>>>>> changes,
>> >>>>> please visit the list home page at
>> >>>>>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_
>> >>>>> accessindia.org.in
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> Disclaimer:
>> >>>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>> >>>>>> thinking of
>> >>>>> the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>> >>>>> veracity;
>> >>>>>>
>> >>>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on
>> >>>>>> the
>> >>>>> mails sent through this mailing list..
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Search for old postings at:
>> >>>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> >>>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> >>>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other
>> changes,
>> >>>>> please visit the list home page at
>> >>>>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.or
>> >>>>> g.in
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> Disclaimer:
>> >>>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the
>> thinking
>> >>>>> of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to
>> its
>> >>>>> veracity;
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> >>>>> mails sent through this mailing list..
>> >>>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Search for old postings at:
>> >>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >>>>
>> >>>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> >>>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> >>>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>> >>>>
>> >>>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> >>>> please visit the list home page at
>> >>>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org
>> >>>> .in
>> >>>>
>> >>>>
>> >>>> Disclaimer:
>> >>>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>> >>>> of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>> >>>> veracity;
>> >>>>
>> >>>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> >>>> mails sent through this mailing list..
>> >>>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> --
>> >>> Ajay Minocha
>> >>> Mob : +91-9584076767
>> >>> E mail : ajayminocha2 at gmail.com
>> >>> p13ajaym at iimidr.ac.in
>> >>> Skype: ajayminocha2
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> Search for old postings at:
>> >>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >>>
>> >>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> >>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> >>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>> >>>
>> >>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> >>> please
>> >>> visit the list home page at
>> >>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> Disclaimer:
>> >>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>> of
>> >>> the
>> >>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>> veracity;
>> >>>
>> >>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> mails
>> >>> sent through this mailing list..
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> Search for old postings at:
>> >>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >>>
>> >>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> >>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> >>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>> >>>
>> >>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> >>> please
>> >>> visit the list home page at
>> >>>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>> >>>
>> >>>
>> >>> Disclaimer:
>> >>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>> of
>> >>> the
>> >>> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>> veracity;
>> >>>
>> >>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> mails
>> >>> sent through this mailing list..
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Ajay Minocha
>> >> Mob : +91-9584076767
>> >> E mail : ajayminocha2 at gmail.com
>> >> p13ajaym at iimidr.ac.in
>> >> Skype: ajayminocha2
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Search for old postings at:
>> >> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >>
>> >> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> >> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> >> with the subject unsubscribe.
>> >>
>> >> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please
>> >> visit the list home page at
>> >>
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> Disclaimer:
>> >> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>> of the
>> >> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>> veracity;
>> >>
>> >> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> mails
>> >> sent through this mailing list..
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > Search for old postings at:
>> > http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>> >
>> > To unsubscribe send a message to
>> > accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> > with the subject unsubscribe.
>> >
>> > To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>> >
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>> >
>> >
>> > Disclaimer:
>> > 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking
>> of the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its
>> veracity;
>> >
>> > 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> mails sent through this mailing list..
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Search for old postings at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>>
>> To unsubscribe send a message to
>> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
>> with the subject unsubscribe.
>>
>> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
>> please visit the list home page at
>> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>>
>>
>> Disclaimer:
>> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
>> the person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>>
>> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the
>> mails sent through this mailing list..
>>
>


More information about the AccessIndia mailing list