[AI] Narrator as a screen reader come of age

Zujar Shabbir Kanchwala zujarbright at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 11:11:30 EDT 2018

Let's not forget the fact that Narrator has been with Windows as a
miniature screen reader since the Windows 9x times while JAWS/NVDA are
full-blown screen readers matching sshoulders with all that Windows
has come through. Ms initiative to enhance Narrator seems like an
inspiration from IOS/Android offering fully functional screenreaders
out-of-the-box. However, Narrator becoming a full-blown screen reader
will definitely be beneficial to Windowws users and probably mmay
present Ms wwith a market for  Windows phones which are rarely used by
screen reader users today.

--
Best Regards,
Zujar...

An optimist laughs to forget, whereas a pessimist forgets to laugh!