[AI] NVDA extremely unresponsive on BBC website

Arijeet Patil arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 21:16:25 EDT 2018

Dear friends,
Off late, NVDA has been unresponsive on my computer with the BBC website, often causing it to crash, even in succession after i choose to recover the page.
This is the latest in a series of bugs with both screenreaders which I feel have demoralized my usage of NVDA as well as Jaws.
Until we can do something to pressure the developers to fix these issues, I am using NVDA as my primary screenreader, and have switched back to iBBC, planning to download Windows BBC, TOI and NDTV as well.
Thank you all.
Regards,
Arijeet.
PS,
Has the iOS 12 beta reached India on air? Or is it yet to be transitioned from Alphatesting.

Sent from my iPhone