[AI] Bug with Jaws when detect languages automaticly is on

Arijeet Patil arijeetvinaypatil at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 10:14:58 EDT 2018

Dear list,
I am having a bug reading Devanagari in Jaws2018 with detect languages automaticly enabled.
When that feature is on and it is reading Devanagari, it often times keeps saying on, “Arabic”. This apparently has no connection to Arabic/Farsi loan words or the sign to write the “Z” introduced from them.
For now, I have that setting off, but we’ll soon have to raise this with Freedom Scientific and VFO.
Hope to hear soon.
Thank you all.
Regards,
Arijeet.