[AI] (no subject)

Surinder suna1003 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 02:17:32 EDT 2018

Friends,

Today, I approached Yes Bank for opening of a saving account.
The bank manager told me that no net banking facility/Debit card would be
provided to me as according to him a VI  can not use both these facilities.
He was not even aware of the talking ATMs. I was not carrying the RBI
circulars with me. He also refused to give it to me in writing  that the
bank will not provide net banking/debit card.
I want to know which bank allows  hastle free account opening for VI persons
and also provides net banking/ATM card

Thanks