[AI] Enhancing audio recording while taking video on iPhones

Rishi Kewalramani rishi.kewalramani at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:40:20 EDT 2018

Hi George,
Just a quick addition to my previous email regarding the Boya BY-M1 Lavalier
microphone.
if the amazon link that I pasted in my previous email does not work on
clicking, copy and paste the URL in your web browser since the link is
breaking with a space.

And following is a youtube review of the same using an iPhone,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=simJJ7a-VA0

HTH,
Cheers, Rishi