[AI] Need help regarding latest, most accessible Android phone and it’s audio editing features.

Amar Jain amarjain at amarjain.com
Wed May 23 09:51:29 EDT 2018

Hi Arijeet,

Both of them don’t have a keyboard. Go for 1+6 again touch screen. Knowing you how much so ever I know, you don’t need to hook to a phone with physical keyboard. None to my knowledge which offer this are worth buying.

Let’s do a deal. You buy, use, and still if you feel the need of physical keyboard, you give away the phone in whatever condition to me at exactly the same price you bought. The only condition is your assurance is your best effort to learn this. Sounds reasonable?

And coming to your second question, think about what you asked. What provides this facility of speech or speed or pitch in IOS? The voiceover or the operating system? Conceptually this is a feature of screen reader / TTS. Accordingly, Talkback offers this and not Orio and stuff. Logical?

Happy exploring!

Loads of love and regards,
Amar Jain

Sent from my iPhone