[AI] CBSE-NET June 2015: Visually Challenged aspirants harassed to the Core

kanchan Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 05:31:37 PDT 2015

Mohib Anwar Rafay

Sorry for responding so late to this email. I am also not sure if someone in
this group asked you to restrain yourself a bit. If they have then I
withdraw my email immediately.
I just want you to be careful what you say. In the case of disability
matters  the Courts have been extremely fair and have gone out of their way
to help.
Just for your information if it the Bombay High Court had not set the
guidelines for writers in 2006 we would have all still had to live with the
CCPD guidelines of 2003. If you havent read these old guidelines then you
should before attacking the judiciary.
Do not make bold and bald statements however you have the Freedom of Speech.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,