[AI] DTH entertainment services!

kanchan Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:13:43 PDT 2015

Maybe we can use your case as an example. The government needs a little
prodding and that prodding can be only done by court but only after some
proper documentation. Therefore I suggest we have a small research and
drafting team. I have a backhand idea and it will definitely open some space
for others to go in and negotiate solutions.

Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,
Battery Street, Colaba,