[AI] DTH entertainment services!

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Thu Jul 30 06:45:22 PDT 2015

Well I have engaged with the CEO of Tata Sky. They are working on a voice
guided settop box. They expect to have their system in place in the next
couple of years. In the mean time someone from his team called and helped
me configure a set of favourite channels. I can now get to my favourite
channel with just a couple of clicks of the  remote.

Likewise, I have been engaging with the IT guys of my bank who have taken
on board my challenges and have agreed to work on them. In the mean time
they have been giving me personalised service with some of the challenges I
have been facing.

I think that need of the hour is to dialogue and help the service providers
understand our challenges. Guess this approach will not work with the guys
from the Govt.