[AI] DTH entertainment services!

kanchan Pamnani kanchanpamnani at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:39:56 PDT 2015

Prashant and all,
Sorry for responding so late.  I would like a proper note on this.  I have
an idea-it may take some time but I think it will work. Of course we have to
confront the government and the companies. If nothing else it will cause
enough noise and plenty of discomfort.

Please could we have a team of 3 apart from Prashant and Dipendra and take
this off line for a few days.
Kanchan Pamnani
Advocate & Solicitor
9, Suleman Chambers,