[AI] query regarding Indian railways ID card

Umesha S E umesha.eco at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:46:24 PDT 2015

Dear AGM,
be cool

1. I did not say the id card. I said certificate. concession
certificate can be issued by doctor/medical practitioner/institution.
NFB is one among such institutions.
2. as per the circular dated 18th march, the division office has to
cancel the certificate while issueing the card by affixing a seal.
since they cannot put seal on a laminated certificate, they are asking
for an unlaminated one. we cannot dispute that given the circular of
the railway board.

Umesha S. E.

On 7/22/15, vivek doddamani <vivekkavya at gmail.com> wrote:
> sir, Mr.umesh is refering to concession certificate not card, even NFB
> Delhi issuing railway concession certificate, DRM officials only after
> seeing latest concession certificate will accept application for ID
> card for booking ticket online.
>
> On 7/22/15, Asudani, Rajesh <rajeshasudani at rbi.org.in> wrote:
>> Means?
>> Not railway but NFB Karnataka is providing railway disability card?
>>
>> Has railways outsourced the job?

>>> 18-3-2015, there is no such condition. in the first para of the