[AI] (no subject)

Bharat bharat.b at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 03:22:11 PDT 2015

Hi George,

It should work fine from the link I had given you earlier. Once it redirects
you to another page, you may bookmark the new page & may login through that
going forward.

Here is the direct link:

https://infinity.icicibank.com/corp/AuthenticationController?__START_TRAN_FL
AG__=Y&FORMSGROUP_ID__=AuthenticationFG&__EVENT_ID__=LOAD&FG_BUTTONS__=LOAD&
ACTION.LOAD=Y&AuthenticationFG.LOGIN_FLAG=1&BANK_ID=ICI&LANGUAGE_ID=001