[AI] regarding android tutorials.

Ashik ashikhirani at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 01:11:28 PDT 2015

Here are two Hindi tutorials prepared by Mr Mahesh Khosla from Panjab. They
are really good and will help understand the basics of Android phones.

Tutorial 1:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2357089/Learn%20Android%20part-1.mp3

Tutorial 2:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2357089/Learn%20Android%20part-2.mp3

Here are the site which provides a bunch of 11 tutorials in English:

http://odinmobile.com/talkback-tutorials/

They are in relation with Nexus mobile, but they are applicable to all
android phone more or less.