[AI] Be a part of the accessibility in India Community Group @w3c

Dhananjay Bhole dhananjay.bhole at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 04:52:02 PDT 2015


Madam,

The link is not opening. It is giving error.
Regards

On 7/17/15, Ramya Venkitesh <ramya at barrierbreak.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just confirmed with my colleague Amit. He was easily able to join the
> group. There is a join this group link to the right of the page when you
> scroll down a bit. Please do try again.
> https://www.w3.org/community/accessibilityinindia/
>
> Also, there is a mailing list wherein you would receive mails of all the
> posts and need not log in to the group everytime
>
> Regards
> Ramya
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: AccessIndia [mailto:accessindia-bounces at accessindia.org.in] On Behalf
> Of timy sebastian ettumanoor
> Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2015 9:06 PM
> To: AccessIndia: a list for discussing accessibility and issues
> concerningthe disabled.
> Subject: Re: [AI] Be a part of the accessibility in India Community Group
> @w3c
>
> couldn't find the mentioned link.
>
> anyone is able to do the same without any issue? if yes, kindly tell me
> how it is.
>
>
>
> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of
> mobile phones / Tabs on:
> http://mail.accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessind
> ia.org.in
>
>
> Search for old postings at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes,
> please
> visit the list home page at
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Disclaimer:
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of
> the
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
> sent through this mailing list..
>
>
>
>
> Register at the dedicated AccessIndia list for discussing accessibility of
> mobile phones / Tabs on:
> http://mail.accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/mobile.accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Search for old postings at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/accessindia@accessindia.org.in/
>
> To unsubscribe send a message to
> accessindia-request at accessindia.org.in
> with the subject unsubscribe.
>
> To change your subscription to digest mode or make any other changes, please
> visit the list home page at
> http://accessindia.org.in/mailman/listinfo/accessindia_accessindia.org.in
>
>
> Disclaimer:
> 1. Contents of the mails, factual, or otherwise, reflect the thinking of the
> person sending the mail and AI in no way relates itself to its veracity;
>
> 2. AI cannot be held liable for any commission/omission based on the mails
> sent through this mailing list..
>


-- 
Dhananjay Bhole,
coordinator,
Accessibility research group,
Department of Education and Extension,
Savitribai Phule Pune University,
Ganesh Khind road,
Pune 411007.
Email: drbhole at unipune.ac.in
Website: http://www.unipune.ac.in/atbslc
PH: +912025601352
Telephax: +912025601301
cell:+919850123212

"through difficulties and problems, god gives us opportunities to
learn and grow" Dr.Kalam



More information about the AccessIndia mailing list