[AI] leagle advise for transport allowance.

Niranjanraj Urs niranjanursb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 21:48:08 PDT 2015

On 7/17/15, Tajwar singh Rawat <tajwarrawat2005 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear all, my wife is visually handicapped. Please guide me should I
> fight against the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan regarding to arrears of
> double transport allowance dated from 2010 to 2012?  Prior to 2010 she
> used to get double transport allowance . it was stopped due to region
> to region transfer, and disability certificate was not issue from the
> Mumbai.
> please help me.
> with regard,
> tajwar Singh Rawat,
> mobile : 09637644817.

> mobile phones / Tabs on:
>

> Search for old postings at:

> Disclaimer:

> sent through this mailing list..

Dear Sir,
The following points needs clarification.
1. Whether payment of double TA not mentioned in the LPC issued on transfer?
2. Whether the fact of visual disability not entered in the service book?
3. Whether the employee retain with her the original medical
certificate issued by the competent authority? \\
If answers are positive you can really challenge the attitude of KVS.
But before going to Court or the Commissioner of Disability, approach
the higher authorities of KVS through a representation giving them a
months time to rectify their mistake.
Niranjan.B