[AI] blog on women with disabilities- health, discrimination and rights

nidhi goyal nidhigoyal219 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 05:22:54 PDT 2015

Dear all,

Greetings from Mumbai.

i am happy to share a blog written by me about Gender resource centers and
their stories and work for women with disabilities - an initiative of SMRC,
Orissa.

it talks about realities that we may or may not have thought about and
considered. please do read:

"I don't eat a full meal for dinner. Actually we don't have a toilet at home
and I can't see at night to go out in the open for excretion. I somehow
control myself till around 8 or 9 am when there is light enough for me to
see at least a foot or two around me."

https://azadikiudaan.wordpress.com/2015/07/04/it-is-not-okay-talking-about-d
iscrimination-health-and-rights/

Cheers,