[AI] Washington Post: At some museums, blind visitors can touch the art

Aarthi Burthony aburtony001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:56:42 PDT 2015

Hello,

Yes, museums in the United States of America are designed to be blind
friendly too. I visited the aviation museum in Washington DC last year
and the airplanes hanging at the ceiling are represented in tactile
format in a booklet with Braille indication. I found this so
fascinating that I brought the story with me back to Mauritius telling
it to everyone.

Regards,

Aarthi