[AI] Washington Post: At some museums, blind visitors can touch the art

Manish Agrawal manish10 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 16:20:24 PDT 2015

I visited Some art museums in florance, Italy and had a similar experience. I was able to wear gloves and touch most of the sculptures. They had interestingly created several famous paintings in relief on plaster of paris tablets that they said were very close replicas and that I could touch and get a sense of the original art work. It was a truly fascinating experience.

-Manish