[AI] CBSE Circular regarding qualification and eligibility of writers in exam

afroz ali afroz_25 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:12:31 PDT 2015

Dear All,
My son would be appearing for class X exam during this session. He is studying in a normal CBSE school and the school authorities are not very much aware about the qualification and eligibility of the writer.
My question are as under,
1  What does the circular says?
2 Can different writer write different exam papers?
3 Can I bring my writer or the CBSE organises writer?
4 Is it mandatory that the writer has necessarily one class junior?
Request you all to answer and provide me the required details.
Thanks in advance,

Regards
Afroz
08349201165