[AI] Blind Artist, John Bramblitt, Paints By His Sense Of Touch (Vidio)

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:44:48 PDT 2015

Hi,
Is extrasensory perception the same as or similar to mid brain activation?
I have read in certain depth about extrasensory perception and have
viewed a TV episode where blindfolded children were reading aloud
books, examining the host's bodies and giving health related
assessments, reading aloud denominations and numbers on bank notes and
much more.
Mid brain activation seems to be performing sensory substitution in a
way as well, and is very interesting.
Could someone share compare extransensory perception and mid brain
activation and their fundamental and principle differences?
I am going to read this up a bit as well...
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah