[AI] Be a part of the accessibility in India Community Group @w3c

Bhavya shah bhavya.shah125 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:29:56 PDT 2015

Hi,
Is this e-group an online forum or an e-mail distribution based
mailing list? In other words, to view the postings of the group, will
I receive e-mails or will I regularly have to check the forum online?
I found both the Join This Group link as well as the Login link. I
pressed the Join This Group link several times, but, it seemed that
there was no response. Anyways, I haven't explored the subscription
options and methods for this in any amount of depth.
Thanks.

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah