[AI] Planning another TV serial this time rural focus!

akshun mahajan akshunmahajan885 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 01:10:39 PDT 2015

sir first i would like to congratulate you for doing this sensational work.
We have performed a play based on rural area in radio udaan's convention.
kindly listen that play once at least you will get to know the
attitude of the villagers towards disable people.
i have written that play on complete reality.

--
we want peace not pieces.
regards,