[AI] Planning another TV serial this time rural focus!

George Abraham george at eyeway.org
Thu Jul 16 00:06:44 PDT 2015

Dear Friends,

We had produced Nazar Ya Nazariya in 2013. We are now planning a second TV
serial with a rural focus. In this context, I would urge you to please
share with me cases of rural employment  or business ventures taken up  by
Blind and Visually Impaired persons. These cases could be from any where in
India. We would like to capture the case story as well as the training
process.

If you guys from across India know of anything that might be useful for
this venture of ours, please write to me on scorefoundation at eyeway.org or
george at eyeway.org

Looking forward to hearing from you friends!

George

George Abraham

CEO

Score Foundation