[AI] Workshop for Beginners: Coming to Know Your Android!

mukesh jain mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 22:13:03 PDT 2015

Hello,
If you wish to listen to Iphone tutorial specifically with VoiceOver
demonstration, then I suggest you to listen these titorials which I
have uploaded on sendspace. This tutorial contains following topics:
1. VoiceOver Screen Navigation on the iPhone 4S
2. Accessing BookShare with Read2Go on Apple iOS
3. Apple TV
4. Gestures with VoiceOver
5. How to organize your iPhone 5
6. How to use the Messages app on your iPhone 5
7. How to use the Reminders app on your iPhone 5
8. Identify Anything with VizWiz
9. Introduction to the iPhone 5
10. Phone Capabilities of the iPhone 5

Here is the download link,
Hello,
If you wish to listen to Iphone tutorial specifically with VoiceOver
demonstration, then I suggest you to listen these titorials which I
have uploaded on sendspace. This tutorial contains following topics:
1. VoiceOver Screen Navigation on the iPhone 4S
2. Accessing BookShare with Read2Go on Apple iOS
3. Apple TV
4. Gestures with VoiceOver
5. How to organize your iPhone 5
6. How to use the Messages app on your iPhone 5
7. How to use the Reminders app on your iPhone 5
8. Identify Anything with VizWiz
9. Introduction to the iPhone 5
10. Phone Capabilities of the iPhone 5

Do let me know in case you need any further assistance.
Thanks,
https://www.sendspace.com/file/3dttm7

--
Regards,
Mukesh jain
Mukesh.jain57 at gmail.com
mukeshheerachandjain at ntpc.co.in
Skype: mukeshjain211
Mob: 09977165123
"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them
master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight. "

Helen Keller